Google has been endorsing animal confinement and cruelty by naming about nine of their android as milk products.
- Android 1.5: Android Cupcake
- Android 1.6: Android Donut
- Android 2.0: Android Eclair
- Android 2.2: Android Froyo
- Android 2.3: Android Gingerbread
- Android 3.0: Android Honeycomb
- Android 4.0: Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.1 to 4.3.1: Android Jelly Bean
- Android 4.4 to 4.4.4: Android KitKat
- Android 5.0 to 5.1.1: Android Lollipop
- Android 6.0 to 6.0.1: Android Marshmallow
- Android 7.0 to 7.1: Android Nougat
- Android 8.0 to Android 8.1: Android Oreo
- Android 9.0: Android Pie
The software giant, although, was
- aware of high end engineering,
- flooding the app market and shutting down windows phone,
- providing open source android for all phone manufacturers to run their business and still not providing any updates to them, so they get another model of phone when their newer android is released,
was not aware that cows milk and software are not related.
When google name android as Oreo, adults purchase more of Oreo and they are not aware that Oreo comes from abuse of cows that are eventually slaughtered after they are impregnated for milk and used life long as milk vending machines.
When google name android as KitKat, adults purchase KitKat which is a product of animal cruelty.
Assuming this stop with Android one, I hope google do not name their products are Android Nuggets, Ribs, Android Stake, Android Sausages, Cold cut Android or Android Dairy to endorse the meat industry.
Google has been indirectly contributing to adult consumption of dairy endorsing milk products. Their competitor Microsoft should name their surface phones as Windows Soy, Windows Vegan, Dairy Free Windows, Windows Banana, Cruelty free Windows.
What would the cows know of android? The last think, they would want to express would be – Hey’ I’am being confined and held up and milked for Oreo and KitKat and now even adults have started to eat products that come from my fun bags through Android Oreo, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat. I also feel that even unemployed vegans should think twice before seeking employment in Google.